Note that your application is complete when we have received the following documents:
- This electronic application form (required)
- A current Curriculum Vitae (required)
- An abstract of no more than 400 words describing a current or planned research project (required)
- A statement of interest and intent indicating how the experience would enhance your short-term and long-term research goals (required; approx. 500-1000 words)
- A letter of recommendation (required for graduate students only).
- In addition to providing an evaluation of the candidate, the letter of recommendation must indicate support for continuation of the group research project following return to the home institution.
- The letter of recommendation MUST be submitted separately by the faculty member writing the recommendation. Letters should be emailed as a PDF attachment to ici3d [at] epi.ufl.edu by the application deadline.
Funding is available to cover room, board, and travel costs for a limited number of Clinic participants from the US and Africa. To be considered for travel support, you must also submit:
- A letter requesting travel support and indicating the airport from which you would plan to depart.
The CV, abstract, statement of interest, and request for travel support (if applicable) should be combined into a single PDF and uploaded for submission with the application form.
- The deadline for receipt of applications from individuals based at North American institutions for MMED 2016 is February 15, 2016 at 5pm Eastern.
- The deadline for receipt of applications from individuals based at African institutions for MMED 2016 is March 1, 2016 at 5pm Eastern.
All application materials (including recommendation letters, as applicable) should be submitted by the deadline. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.