Join us Thurs., Feb. 23 in the Cancer/Genetics Research Complex for the tenth annual EPI Research Day!
Jean William Pape, M.D.
Professor of Clinical Medicine at Cornell Medical College and director of the GHESKIO Centres, in Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Marc Eloit, D.V.M., Ph.D.
Institut Pasteur, Biology of Infection Unit
- Abstract edits will not be possible after the abstract form has been submitted.
- Email confirmation will be sent once the online submission form has been submitted.
- One abstract for each submission is required. The abstracts will be printed in the Research Day Book of Abstracts.
- Abstracts are limited to 400 words. The word limit applies to the online abstract submissions. Posters do not have a word count maximum.
- Individuals/groups may submit more than one abstract.
- Poster presentations may include new data or may reflect material that has been presented at national meetings within the past 18 months.
- Poster boards are 4 feet high and 5 feet wide. An example can be seen here.
- As a suggestion, font size should be no less than 14-pt for paragraph text and 18-pt for sub-titles. Thirty-six point text or larger is ideal for the poster title. Sans serif fonts are best for paragraph body texts. It is ideal to make posters readable from a distance.
- Examples of poster layouts can be found here.